For over three decades, NovoSci has developed, manufactured, and distributed high-quality sterile medical devices for cardiovascular treatments and procedures. As a turnkey manufacturing partner, we also provide a wide range of services aimed towards simplifying the supply chain of our customers, including warehousing. Equipped with an over 10,000 square foot environmentally controlled warehousing and distribution center with a state-of-the-art materials management system, our team of experts can meet each customer’s warehousing needs.
Our Commitment to Logistical Support and Warehousing
Figuring out warehousing and distribution can be a logistical and financial nightmare for customers. By leveraging our warehousing capabilities, they benefit in a number of ways, including:
- Convenient location. Our warehousing and distribution facility is centrally located in the United States near the fourth-largest port in the world. This advantageous geographic position allows us to provide rapid and reliable shipping across the domestic and international markets.
- Safe, secure, and sanitary conditions. Our climate-controlled facility boasts the highest standards in safety, security, and sanitation for customer products. By utilizing a materials management system, we accurately trace inventory to the lot level, minimizing the risk of delays due to product mix-ups.
- Low shipping costs. We are dedicated to providing customers with the full support they need to receive the maximum return on their time and money. As we own all our own facilities, we are able to drastically reduce manufacturing and storage costs while streamlining the production process.
- Superior customer service. Above all, we are committed to providing the highest level of service for each of our customers. We always respond rapidly to any questions and are happy to offer thoughtful, dedicated customer service.
Your inventory deserves the very best—and that’s what we provide. With climate control, clean and secure facilities, a high-tech management system, and experts always available, you can have peace of mind knowing that your inventory is managed with the highest standard of care.
Partnering With NovoSci
With over 30 years of experience in custom manufacturing, we have the knowledge and skills needed to support you during every step of the production process. Our state-of-the-art facilities can keep your inventory securely stored and managed, saving you significant amounts of time and money. In addition to our warehousing services, we also offer:
- Single-use, disposable medical products
- Custom OEM components
- Custom labeling, including UDI barcoding
For additional information about our warehousing capabilities or to work with us on your next project, contact us today.