With over three decades of experience providing the medical device sector with contract manufacturing services, NovoSci has the skills and knowledge needed to deliver high-quality medical products. We regularly manufacture, package, and distribute a wide range of single-use, disposable medical devices used in cardiovascular and general surgical applications. Our standard product catalog currently includes over 300 products used by medical practitioners around the world to deliver safe, more cost-effective patient care.
Benefits of Using Single-Use Medical Devices
Single-use or disposable medical devices are individually wrapped and only used for one patient during a single procedure. Both the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) indicate using single-use devices as an effective method of ensuring the safety of a patient during medical treatment by limiting their exposure to contaminated devices. In addition to reducing the risk of patient-to-patient contamination, these devices also offer the following benefits:
- Greater cost-effectiveness. As single-use devices are thrown away after use, they do not necessitate cleaning and reprocessing. This quality cuts back on the time spent by medical professionals not directly performing patient care, as well as the cost of cleaning equipment and materials.
- More convenient disposal. Some single-use medical products can be discarded with the regular trash. Others can be disposed of in specialized containers, such as leak-resistant biohazard bags or puncture-resistant sharps boxes.
Our Single-Use Medical Device Products
At NovoSci, we manufacture and distribute a complete line of single-use, disposable medical devices suitable for use in cardiovascular and general surgery, including:
- Accessory packs
- Adult and pediatric suction devices
- Air aspirator needles
- Disposable connectors
- Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) parts
- Perfusion adapters
- Tubing and tubing organizers
We also produce the following specialized kits:
- Custom perfusion supply kits
- General medical and surgical convenience kits
- Tubing packs for cardiovascular surgery
Our Commitment to Quality Products and Services
All of our products are manufactured and assembled in the United States at our ISO 13485-certified and FDA-registered facility in Conroe, Texas. By keeping operations in-house, we ensure that every device maintains the highest standard of quality possible.
In addition to producing quality products, our team also provides packaging, warehousing, and distribution services, all of which take place in our climate-controlled facility that features a state-of-the-art integrated materials management system. These services are aimed towards helping customers navigate logistical issues and ensure that products are delivered to the desired location at the right time and the lowest possible cost.
Quality Single-Use Devices From NovoSci
Employing single-use medical devices helps ensure the safety of your patients. At NovoSci, we’re here to provide you with the disposable medical devices and kits your facilities need when you need them. With a product catalog boasting over 300 products made in the USA, we are the ideal medical device sourcing partner. For additional information about our single-use product offerings or to request a quote, contact us today.